SCHOOL SUPPORT SERVICES
School Support Services provides:
- A consulting service to complete processes such as End of Financial Year Procedures, End of year procedures,
PRMS set up, Budget entry, Archiving, Assets, Staff Training and Professional Development.
- Staff trained in CASES 21 Finance, CASES 21 Administration, PRMS, Edupay, Census,
Recruitment Online and Audit processes.
- Relief Staff for Business Managers, Office Reception, Before and After School Care, Vacation Care,
Integration Aides and Casual Relief Teachers.
- Outside School Hours Care Coordinators and Co Educators.
- Integration Staff
- All recruiting requirements including Wages, Work cover and Superannuation. The school is
simply required to pay a fortnightly account.
- Terms and Conditions for using School Support Services Staff.